- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
IT Care System takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on our Site, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
- CHOICES ABOUT USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from UNIQUE PC SOLUTIUONS by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing email@example.com. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about your current IT Care System account and services.
- UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can request changes or access to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal Details
IT Care System stores user’s contact information such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Postal address, etc. and will use your contact details to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This consists of renewal/re-registration notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our service. We do use third party contractors to collect this information and they will process your personal data.
- Payment Details
IT Care System uses third parties like “PayPal Credit or Debit card” to process and verify credit cards for billing purposes and we will use sufficient safeguards in order to keep the details you provide to us safe. This clause shall not limit or affect IT Care System liability resulting from any products sold through the Website being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
- Computer System Information
- Computer System Information – We may also seek information related to your computer. This may include: information about the make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, date of purchase and type of computer, identification number of your computer, condition of the computer and the application if reporting a fault occurrence and during diagnostics, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. Generally, this information is required to offer personalized technical support to you, and to help us update our support tools and augment our supported products list.
- Remote Access – While requesting support you may request for the problem to be resolved by taking control of your computer. IT Care System uses qualified utilities which allow user to grant control of user computer to an Expert remotely over the Internet, so that the Expert can diagnose or correct problems. Experts are not allowed to use the Remote Access software until and unless they have received adequate training in its use, and user have consented to grant control. Furthermore, Experts will not use Remote Access tools to collect sensitive or confidential information stored on user computer or network, deliberately destroy information on user computer or network, or cause user to experience system problems.
- LIVE HELP SESSION RECORDS
IT Care System reserves the right to monitor on-line and off-line sessions between user and a Tech Support Executive for quality control of the service provided to the customer by Tech Support Executive. Moreover, we may record on-line and off-line sessions conducted on the Website for user reference and to assist in resolution of disputes and/or potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the service, build a support knowledge base, and/or conduct internal market research.
- LOG FILES
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, track user movement, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- SECURITY ISSUES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
IT Care System may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” in this section. If there are material changes to this policy, we will notify you more directly. We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit our Sites or use our Applications to understand how your personal information is used.
Last Updated: 25 Jan 2017
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com